Naast de fiets is ook de berijder en wat die aan het lijf heeft een discussie waard.

Assos zeem technologie uitgelegd.

papito
Forum-lid

papito 02 okt 2006 01:02

Quoten: Origineel geplaatst door schmo op 01 Oktober 2006

Ga naar http://www.chamoises.com/ en zie daar de zemenboer die aan Assos levert, google "elastic interface technology" en zie wie er zoal nog meer zeems van dezelfde zemenboer betrekt.

En wat zegt Assos zelf.
Let vooral even op dit stukje: Due to the significance of this innovation, ASSOS and CyTech have decided to make the technology available to other manufacturers
Lees hieronder..............
color=#810081Elastic Interface TechnologyA quarter of a century after the invention of the very first Lycra cycling shorts (ASSOS 1976), the Elastic Interface technology –the first elastic cycling short insert– marks the second, true revolution in making cycling shorts more comfortable. Invented by ASSOS in close collaboration with its engineering partner CyTech. Due to the significance of this innovation, ASSOS and CyTech have decided to make the technology available to other manufacturers, this in an effort to allow the largest possible number of cyclists to experience the improvement. Beware of imitations! nly choose cycling shorts with approved, original, Elastic Interface Technology inside.
The Elastic Interface trademark and logo belong to ASSOS SA and are licensed to CyTech srl.
Ik kan het mis hebben?
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn\'t work that way so I stole &#111;ne and asked Him to forgive me."<br>
- Emo Philips

papito
Forum-lid

papito 02 okt 2006 01:09

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn\'t work that way so I stole &#111;ne and asked Him to forgive me."<br>
- Emo Philips

rolandt
Forum-lid

rolandt 02 okt 2006 22:26

Quoten: Origineel geplaatst door big rosa op 01 Oktober 2006

Hopmans in Bergen op Zoom 129.95 en de Fl13 kost er 164.95 elders ruim 185 euro.

Hoe kan dat? Assos werkt toch met vastgestelde prijzen?Er zijn natuurlijk zaken die er een paar euro op leggen (bijvoorbeeld de duurste FM van Nederland, die hier toevallig niet al te ver vandaan zit ), maar over het algemeen zijn de prijzen in Europa van Assos wear hetzelfde.

rene1
Forum-lid

rene1 02 okt 2006 23:54

Quoten: Origineel geplaatst door papito op 01 Oktober 2006

http://www.bikebuster.com/shop/nf_info. ... enr/140571
Wat wilt U nog meer............

uhm ik wil deze broek maar dan voor de eerder beloofde 3-4 tientjes. Want het model in deze link kost gewoon €134,00

Plaats reactie