Voor de nachtbrakers, als het niet meer over fietsen hoeft te gaan.

Cycle Top 40

chichi
Forum-lid

chichi 13 feb 2006 21:26

Door de jaren heen zijn er best veel platen opgenomen die met fietsen te maken hebben. Zo kennen we nationaal natuurlijk "Op fietse" van Skik en internationaal de"Bicyclerace" van Queen. Maar uiteraard zijn er veel meer platen opgenomen, neem bv.De gebroeders Ko-FietsbelGerard Cox - Lekkere strakke blonde meidYasmine- Fietsen en LiefdeNazereth - My White BicycleK3 - FietsKatastroof - De WielertoeristGé Reinders - Fietse mit mien vaderZomaar een greep, want er zijn natuurlijk veel meer 'fietsliedjes'Nu leek het me leuk om een Cycle Top 40 (of welk getal dan ook) samne te gaan stellen. Iedereen mag zijn top 3 opgeven en daar worden 3,2,1 punten aan gegeven. Bij voldoende top 3-en krijg je dan een leuke verzameling waarschijnlijk.Succes

fuego
Forum-lid

fuego 13 feb 2006 23:01

Rije rije rije, stoempe stoempe stoempe, van het programma "De fiets van Pavlov" vanop de VRT
"""
In volle final, de deur toe, ne kwak uit menne clicpedalTom Boonen de forcingTom Steels duikt in 't gatDe Kemmelberg, de Muur,de KoekelbergbasiliekGoei benenLotto Domo, chasse patatLudo à bloc, de rooi vod,ik zit kapot,Musseeuw de Leeuw alleen op kop
Rije rije rijestoempe stoempe stoemperije rije rijeuit de weg loempe!
Op de kleine plateauMont Ventoux GalibierVirtueel in het geelEn danseuse, échapéAlpe d'Huez arrivéIk rij ze d'erafPla d'Adet, diarreeMadeleine, ik lig d'erafJa Fred, euh, surplas RumsasFrein galle, een kramp,geen macht, ne klop,ne zweer op m'n gat,flanellen benen

"""

color=#c80303http://www.woestijnvis.be/p_DeFietsPavlov.html
Afbeelding

fuego
Forum-lid

fuego 13 feb 2006 23:24

Rije rije rije, stoempe stoempe stoempe, van het programma "De fiets van Pavlov" vanop de VRT
"""
In volle final, de deur toe, ne kwak uit menne clicpedalTom Boonen de forcingTom Steels duikt in 't gatDe Kemmelberg, de Muur,de KoekelbergbasiliekGoei benenLotto Domo, chasse patatLudo à bloc, de rooi vod,ik zit kapot,Musseeuw de Leeuw alleen op kop
Op de kleine plateauMont Ventoux GalibierVirtueel in het geelEn danseuse, échapéAlpe d'Huez arrivéIk rij ze d'erafPla d'Adet, diarreeMadeleine, ik lig d'erafJa Fred, euh, surplas RumsasFrein galle, een kramp,geen macht, ne klop,ne zweer op m'n gat,flanellen benen

"""

color=#c80303http://www.woestijnvis.be/p_DeFietsPavlov.html
Afbeelding

eddiebouncer
Forum-lid

eddiebouncer 14 feb 2006 02:26

What's in a name [Ed dus ]

Going to the run - Golden Earring

I could bet on new-years eve
He'd call me up at night
From the other side of the world
Ed was always there all-right

Ed's got the looks of a movie-star
Ed's got the smile of a prince
He rides a bike instead of a car
I wanna be his friend

Dancin' in the living-room with the ladies so nice
Like a child with a wisdom-tooth, he's just a friend of mine
Ed's got the rings and the colours
Ed's got the wind in his hair
He goes riding with the brothers
He's got a fist in the air

He's going to the run, run Angel
He's going to the run, run Angel

And heaven and hell came together that night
Only for you this time
Going to the run, forever Angel

enzovoorts...

gaat natuuluk eigeluk over een motor maar goed een bike is een bike tog?
Mijn fiets is bezeten!

ilgrasso
Forum-lid

ilgrasso 14 feb 2006 11:24

Nemo - Bicycle called love.
WARNING! Post may contain irony. Discontinue reading if experiencing mood swings, nausea or elevated blood pressure.

ilgrasso
Forum-lid

ilgrasso 14 feb 2006 11:24

Luka Bloom - Acoustic Motorbike
The day began with a rainbow in the sandAs I cycled into KerryCattle grazing on a steep hillsideLooked well fed well balancedClose to the edge
Chorus:
Pedal on, pedal on, pedal on for milesPedal onPedal on, pedal on, pedal on for milesPedal on
I take a break, I close my eyesAnd I'm as happy as the DolphinIn a quiet spot talking to myselfTalking about the rainTalking about the rainAll this rain
(Chorus)
You see whenever I'm aloneI tend to broodBut when I'm out on my bikeIt's a different moodI leave my brain at homeGet up on the saddleNo hanging aroundI don't diddle-daddle
I work my legsI pump my thighsTake in the scenery passing me byThe Kerry Mountains or the Wicklow HillsThe antidote to my emotional illsA motion built upon human toilNuclear free needs no oilBut it makes me hot, makes me hardI never thought I could have come this farThrough miles of mountains, valleys, streamsThis is the right stuff filling my dreamsSo come on, get up on your bikeAh go on, get up on your bike

(Chorus)
FinallyWith my face to that bitter windI bombed it into KillarneySkin raw like a sushi dinnerAnd an appetiteThat would eat the hind leg of the lamb of GodEven though you know I wouldn't dream of doing such a thingThen settle down for a quiet nightThink about what I've seen and doneAnd wonder
There's no reason for thisNow is the time to speak of the problem troubling my mindSick of the traffic choking our townsFreaking me out, bringing me downKnock down houses, build more lanesOnce was a problem, now it's insaneMy solution it's one that I likeIt's MuddyThe Acoustic MotorbikeSo come on, get up on your bike
(Chorus)
Ah go on, Ah go onGet up on your bikeGet up on your bike
WARNING! Post may contain irony. Discontinue reading if experiencing mood swings, nausea or elevated blood pressure.

ilgrasso
Forum-lid

ilgrasso 14 feb 2006 11:26

I ride my bike - Cracker
(hidden track op kerosine hat)

ilgrasso
Forum-lid

ilgrasso 14 feb 2006 11:27

SugarcubesMotorcrashRiding on my bicycle I saw a motorcrash A proper motorcrash Lots of spectators I rushed to the center Saw the injured parents Cuts on the children An awful motorcrash So dangerous motorcrash So terribly bloody Motorcrash Destructive motorcrash I took the mother Sneaked with her secretly All the way to my home And nursed her gently I put on her bandages, gave her Milk and biscuits She sighed pleasantly after this Awful motorcrash So dangerous, dangerous Motorcrash Motrocrash Destructive motorcrash That girl on that bicycle Showed great interest In all the motorcrashes in the neighbourhood She look quite innocent Then we disguised ourselves Took a taxi to her home When her husband answered the door She introduced herself He said 'Where have you been all this time?'Believe you-me I know what inoccent looks like She showed great interest After she got that bicycle

Erik
Forum-lid

Erik 14 feb 2006 13:48

En natuurlijk niet te vergeten het Fietslied! Fietsen, fietsen is ons ideaal. FIetsen, fietsen doen we allemaal.... (and so on and so forth)
When I see a person on a bicycle I have hope for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

tiest
Forum-lid HC

tiest 14 feb 2006 16:44

Natuurlijk ook de finishsong van radio tour de france.Ook Amazing Stroopwafels met Fietsen.En natuurlijk: Joe Dassin - Au Champs Élyséeen als laatste: Jimmy de eenzame fietser (boudewijn de Groot)
@fuego, thanks man eindelijk heb ik een liedje wat ik al vanaf vorig jaar deze tijd zocht gevonden.
TiesT,

66cm
Forum-lid

66cm 14 feb 2006 17:52

Tour de France van Kraftwerk

scottwilko
Forum-lid HC

scottwilko 14 feb 2006 22:44

Chichi is duidelijk belg dat katastroof erbij staat. of ben ik niet de enigste nederlander die dat kent. Wel geweldige gasten trouwens (volgens mij nog erger dan big rosa)

Plaats reactie